Flip Flop Footprints:
- First, I dabbed 3 different shades of brown with dry sponges to create sand. I painted my son's feet (any color you wish!) and pressed them on the page.
- Paint a color of choice around each foot to resemble a flip flop. Variation: Press the footprints on colored construction paper and then cut into the shape of a footprint.
- Using an exacto knife, cut slits where the ribbon is going to be placed (3 per foot).
- Cut 2 pieces of ribbon per foot (4 total). Cover the underside of the ribbon with glue and press into place. Slip the ends of the ribbon through the slits and glue to the back side of paper.
I used a star-shaped scrapbooking brad where the ribbon met on each foot. You could also use little craft flowers or just leave it as is.
- You can then add a footprint poem (found in the poems section), a photo, or maybe a siblings footprints.