Ruby over at Growing up Blackxican, passed the Kreativ Blogger award on to me. Thanks Ruby~ so sweet of you! Be sure to stop by her blog and check out what her adorable kids are up to!
To accept this award, I need to list 5 things you may not know about me and then pass it onto 5 other bloggers.
Here's my 5 things:
- I have always dreamed of going to Italy! I hope to one day go there but flying over the ocean is not an idea I am too fond of!
- Up until almost a year ago, I couldn't stand being on the computer! I used to go on only to check my email and an occasional search. Then came my love of photoshop, blogging, and facebook....... I wonder what the computer world will be like when our children are parents.
- I hate seafood! It grosses me out.
- Becoming a mom is beyond what I ever could have imagined it would be like. I never knew it was possible to love someone not even born yet so much and how one little person would bring this much joy into my life.
- I have moved 29 times in my life (or 31?)... Crazy, huh?! (I just turned 30!)
The Fantastic Five
733 A Creative Blog
Adventures in Tot School
The Place for Preschool Moms
I have also been honored with the Beautiful Blogger Award from Angee. Thank you Angee! She has a creative kids blog called Dresses 'n Messes, be sure to stop by and say hello! I actually received this award at the same time on my other blog Crafts~N~Things for Children. Head over there to see what I said and check out even more fabulous blogs!