Handprint & Footprint Lobster for June - Handprint Calendar


For our Handprint Calendar for the month of June, we made this Handprint and Footprint Lobster I saw on the Meet the Dubiens Blog (so many cute ideas). I used scrapbook paper that resembled sand for the background and blue seashell patterned scrapbook paper for embellishing. I placed one footprint and each of his handprints on the sand patterned paper Tip: I actually used another piece of sand patterned paper to place his prints on since we tend to have mess-ups. When it dried, I cut around each of the prints. Paint in the rest of the red details and when it dries, add googly eyes or paint in the eyes.

I am linking this post to We Made It! Friday's Showcase! - stop by to see what others have been up to this past week!

4 comments:

jennwa said...

Great summer print. So cute.

vanessa @ silly eagle books said...

LOVE THIS!!!

CoconutPalmDesigns said...

That's a very cute lobster and blog! Who knew you could make so many designs with hands and feet prints.

Stopping by from SITS to welcome you!

Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns

Becky said...

What a fabulous idea..I am using it with my two year old to make a birthday card for daddy..we live ib Mombasa so it is always Summer and always beach time here. I love all of your designs...what a great blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts