My son and I have been busy making Toilet Paper Tube Halloween Characters this month (check out my other blog to see all of them!). One of them that we made is this adorable Handprint Bat. Here is how you make it:
- Have the child paint the toilet paper tube black. I held the tube up for my son to paint around it.
- Trace the child's hand onto black paper and cut it out. We traced my baby hands. Glue onto the backside of your bat to make the wings.
- Cut 2 triangles from black paper and glue on at the top for ears.
- Glue on googly eyes.
- Use white paint to draw on a mouth with teeth (I did this part).
- Paint on a mouth with 2 teeth.
I link up to these link parties!