My Top 10 Favorite Christmas Crafts made with hands & feet from around the Web

There is an overwhelming amount of Christmas Crafts made with handprints, footprints, and fingerprints! All of them are so creative & fun and I love that many are keepsakes as well. Here are 10 of my favorite new ones I found this year throughout the web. Check out my Christmas Pinterest Board to see even more!
Source: Little Bit Funky

Source: Easy Breezy

Source: Sara Grubbs

Source: That Artist Woman

Source: Simply Cindy

Source: Thumbelina Card Company

Source: Pinterest

Source: Getting Messy with Ms. Jessi

Source: Eberhart's Explorers

Source: Little Illuminations
Photo Handprint Reindeer - classroom bulletin board project


....and one more- not as actual craft, but definitely fun!
Source: Not So Idle Hands
If you have ever been featured, feel free to grab the featured on button below.



Handprint and Footprint ART





I am linking this post to these link parties!

Photobucket

4 comments:

PugLove said...

So many wonderful ideas!

Marla B said...

Ahhhh. Excitement. I will now do many of these this week. Thanks

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these ideas! I know what Im doing with the rest of our afternoon!

Debbie Varas said...

Love all the ideas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts