Footprint Heart with Poem Keepsake


I helped my friend make this Footprint Heart with Poem Keepsake with her son as a Christmas gift for Grandma last year, but it also goes perfectly with Valentine's Day. Here's how to make it:
  1. Paint feet and press on to paper in a "V" Shape.
  2. Draw the outline of a heart around it and cut it out.
  3. Glue on to a bigger piece of paper.
  4. Outline with glitter.
  5. Write the following saying: "From the bottom of my heart to the tips of my toes, I love you!"
See also:
 This same craft but as a card instead. (we made it for Grandparent's Day)

I am linking up to these crafty parties as well as contributing this craft to the Collaborative Heart Project..... please visit Hands On: As we Grow for more information.

Photobucket

4 comments:

maggy, red ted art said...

Very cute!!

Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

Maggy

My Life as Mommy said...

What a sweet idea!

Bev said...

How precious! We will have to make this for grandma. Thanks!

OneMommy said...

That is absolutely precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts