Supplies Needed:Construction Paper
Markers or Crayons
How to make this craft:
- Have the child place his/her hand on a piece of construction paper while keeping the middle three fingers tightly together and the pinkie and thumb spread away from the middle fingers.
- Trace around the hand.
- Cut it out.
- Turn the cut out hand upside-down. The pinkie and thumb area make the ears.
- Color the bottom of the middle finger black to make the dog's nose.
- Color any other markings you wish to add.
- Glue on wiggle eyes.
- We also added a dotted line all around the outside as a decoration.
***Craft republished courtesy of the Free Kids Craft site***