WooHoo, It's Party Time - Our 2012 Ultimate Blog Party Post!

Ultimate Blog Party 2012
WooHoo, it party time in Blogland! Welcome partygoers to our Ultimate Blog Party Post- glad to have you over and welcome to all our regular readers too! Not sure what party I am talking about? You can read about what the Ultimate Blog Party is here. It is a great opportunity to network with others and even win prizes! This is our 3rd year joining up and am excited to meet others and explore new blogs, pinners, tweeters, etc!  See our 2010 UBP here and 2011's UBP here.

A little bit about us:

Some people know me as artsy_momma in the blogosphere, but my real name is Amanda. I am a 32 year old SAHM to 2 oh-so-precious kids. My oldest is an energetic 4 year old boy with the most amazing memory who loves to learn and of course do crafts! He seems to have an endless amount of energy & is currently obsessed with Mario Kart Wii . I am pretty sure he even dreams about it - lol! My beautiful daughter is 15 months old and is just as energetic as her big brother! Just like him, she is also starting to develop a love of crafts - yay! She loves to laugh & currently is obsessed with doggies and her My Pillow Pet Ladybug Blanket.

Our Blogs:


1) Handprint & Footprint Art is my love of being creative as well as wanting to inspire others and foster the imaginations of my little ones: "Teach creativity & Encourage imagination While Having Fun" is the motto of this blog! You will find all kinds of craft ideas for creating handprint, footprint, and fingerprint art with children - everything from handprint keepsakes to footprint animals & tons more!!!

Here are some great places to get started on this blog:
Want to be a guest blogger? Please contact me at artsy_momma_blogs@yahoo.com; I would love to have you! It must be related to the theme of this blog of course!

This blog is also PR-friendly as long as it meshes well with the theme and readers of this blog: kid-friendly, art-related, keepsakes, handprint kits, and so on. We currently average just under 200,000 monthly page views and well over 200,000 pageviews in certain months (Jan, Feb, May, June, Oct, Nov, Dec usually). Please contact Amanda at artsy_momma_blogs@yahoo.com for details if you think it is a good fit. Thanks!

2) Crafts-N-Things for Children is our other blog. I blog about our creative learning journey as well as just for fun crafts and activities. You will also find holiday ideas, made by mommy projects, movie-themed nights/playdates, fun food ideas, and so much more!

This blog is also PR-friendly. We do reviews, giveaways, sponsored posts, and affiliate programs. Please contact me at artsy_momma_blogs@yahoo.com if you are interested in working together. All I ask it that it is family-friendly. Our target audience is moms (parents in general), teachers, homeschoolers, & playgroups. I would love for you to check out our past reviews/giveaways and sponsored posts!


Let's connect!
Enough about us, let's party! Please leave a comment letting me know you dropped by and I will happily party over at your place. 



Photobucket
© 2012 www.funhandprintart.blogspot.com All Rights Reserved.

21 comments:

Jenny @ The NY Melrose Family said...

I've been following your blog for a bit now and saw that you joined in the UBP so I stopped over to follow via twitter and like on facebook.

ConnieFoggles said...

Nice to meet you! Your children are adorable :)

Kim said...

So happy to meet you! Love your art!

artsy_momma said...

Thanks everyone!

Juliana RW said...

Hi.... I come for the party ^___^ I found your site from UBP 2012. Hope you come to my party post too, http://bit.ly/ubp2012. While you are there, feel free to enter our current giveaway (few of them in cash). Thank you.

Regards,
Juliana RW

ps: nice to meet u

Ms POSH said...

Your kids are adorable!

Stopping by from UBP to say hello.
Have a great weekend!
POSH

artsy_momma said...

Awww, thank you!

Cascia Talbert said...

Just dropping by from The Ultimate Blog Party I am looking forward to networking with you and getting to know you better! I hope you have the opportunity to visit our blog! http://www.thehealthymoms.net/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-2012.html

Amanda @Mommymandy said...

your kids are adorable! Great to meet you. hope to conenct more.

Andrea @ No Doubt Learning said...

Thanks for visiting my site! Happy partying!:)

Sensational Finds said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your kids are precious!

Darci the STEM mom said...

Ah, yes....I've been to your site before, I've got a number of your ideas bookmarked. Even BETTER, I've done some. Take a look at the penguin footprint gift we made for Dad last December. There is something so personal about using prints in art! Great ideas you have here! http://www.stemmom.org/2011/12/ideas-implemented-from-pintrest.html

artsy_momma said...

Happy to hear you like our ideas :) The penguin gift turned out beautifully!!!

Kasey@ All Things Mamma said...

HI! Thanks for visiting All Things Mamma! It's so fun getting introduced to so many blogs! Love all the fun projects on your site, too!

Shanna B said...

Hello from http://www.mommieandbeyond! Stoppping in via the #UBP12

MadameDeals said...

I am here as part of the Ultimate Blog Party please come and join our FREE blogger event. We are giving away a Kate Spade Pursehttp://madamedeals.com/ freebloggereventkate/... or come and win an ipad3 www.madamedeals.com/contests

Brimful Curiosities said...

Never a lack of good ideas on your blog! Always glad to stop by and check out your latest. Happy partying!

Christina said...

Christina - xristya@rock.com - Love your site! Next year I hope to have a blog of my own (reviewing books and films). Happy UBP 2012!

Randomly Fascinated said...

Joining the Party! I love hand and foot print art! I think it makes great presents and great fun!

Terra H. said...

Good afternoon! Stopping by from UBP. Your kids are darling. I used to do a lot of crafts with my kids when they were younger and they really enjoyed it.
http://www.heckofabunch6.com/2012/04/ultimate-blog-party-at-heck-of-bunch.html

artsy_momma said...

Thanks for stopping to party with us. @Christina- good luck with your blogging adventures :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts