Are you ready for the Olympics? We made a Handprint Olympic Torch in honor of this spectacular event. This is an easy craft to make with kids of all different ages! Here's how:
- I gave my preschool-aged son and his buddy a paper plate with blobs of orange, red, & yellow paint. They swirled the paint around to give it a marble effect.
- Then, they made 3 handprints each on a sheet of yellow construction paper. These make the flames for the the Olympic Torch.
- When the paint dried, we cut around each of the handprints.
- Next, I gave the boys brown construction paper to glue on to a paper towel tube. Tan or a gold color would also work.
- They decorated them with gold glitter glue pens.
- Lastly, we taped the handprints to the top.