Finger puppets during Halloween time are a great activity enjoyed by younger kids and can help serve as a not-so-scary Halloween craft. Here is a round up of super cute DIY finger puppets made using a glove, pipe cleaners, craft foam, and other hand-y items you may already have around the home as well as an adorable printable one. They are perfect to go with stories, songs, and even to make up your own puppet show.
- 5 Little Pumpkins Finger Puppets via Delia Creates
- DIY 5 Little Bats Finger Play set via Inner Child Fun
- Easy Halloween Character Finger Puppets for kids via Craft Jr
- Halloween Finger Puppet Tattoos via Paper Source
- Handmade Ghost Hand Puppet via Mama Smiles
- Free Printable Finger Halloween Puppets via Make & Takes
I am linking up this post to these crafty parties!